- feeling nervous as a result of a deadline
- feeling nervous while doing an important piece of work
- feels enjoyment while having a conversation
- feels the need for a break (such as lunch), and afterwards feels recharged
- feels the need for sleep after work & feels happy to finally put the day behind her/him
- stress is difficult, but it is not the same as an anxiety disorder
- feeling nervous for an unknown reason
- feeling nervous even after completing an important piece of work
- feeling uncomfortable while having a conversation & afterwards will over-analyse everything she/he said in the conversation
- feeling the need for a break (such as lunch), and afterwards still feeling nervous
- feeling unable to sleep after work, and he/she reviews the schedule for tomorrow over and over again.
- Anxiety is more than just feeling stressed.
Source: Mental Health on the Mighty @ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008269412048