– Am I only noticing the “down” side of things?
– Am I expecting myself to be perfect?
– What would I say to one of my friends if they were thinking like this?]
– What would one of my closest friends say about this?
– Am I assuming that my way of looking at things is the only way?
– Am I assuming that my way of looking at things is the right way?
– Am I blaming myself for something that is not my fault?
– Am I judging myself more harshly than I would judge others?
– What are the pros & cons of thinking is thought?
– Am I feeling hopeless about the possibility of changing things?
– What is the evidence for the thought?
– Am I making any thinking errors?
– Do I often think like this when in a certain state of mind?
– When I am feeling different do I think differently about things?
– Are there any experiences I have had that contradict this thought?